Saturday, March 9, 2013

INTRODUCTION: A little bit about me

All About Me

You  can call me Renhard. I am a bit young if you ask me but my mind is mature. I am analytical and I analyse almost everything in my life to the smallest detail. I observe people, technology and life in general but this blog will be more focused on people. I have guided many people through a relationship and I have provided assistance to every one who was willing to ask.


Goal and Achievements:

I was in the top 5% of everything I did relating to education. I am very determine and no matter what goes in my path I try my best to overcome it. I thankfully received over 15 trophies for all I did.

My goal is to become one of the best neurosurgeons alive.

So yes I am interested in the brain. Sometimes I just sit down and think about how others think. How do they react to a situation, and how do their brains and heart tell varying or similar stories.

ENOUGH ABOUT ME

I will be creating a post once a week relating to relationships.
Please look forward to it and remember to share with your friends and family. You wont be disappointed.

SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment